Mixpanel, one of the many promising real-time analytics solution (and one of the most powerful in terms of customization), will organize two webinars tomorrow:
- Mixpanel 101 – European Edition (2pm London Time)
- Mixpanel 201 – Data types, A/B tests, Cohort (Retention) Analysis (11am U.S. Pacific Time)
You’ll find below session details, I’m fairly sure I’ll write a post about this service in the future.
Mixpanel 101 – European Edition
Last week we hosted an introductory webinar – Mixpanel 101, which covered basic Mixpanel usage. Many of our European customers were dissapointed that it was not convenient for them, so we are repeating this webinar to align with European schedules.
– Understanding the Streams Report
– Sending Events to Mixpanel
– Attaching Properties to Events
– Building Funnels
Time: Friday, November 18th
– 2 PM London (UTC)
– 3 PM Berlin (UTC +1)
– 4 PM Istanbul (UTC +2)
Mixpanel 201 – Data types, A/B tests and Cohort (Retention) Analysis
After last week’s webinar which covered the basic principles of Mixpanel, many customers asked for a more advanced session. On Friday we’ll do just that.
– Building Segments with advanced data types
– Arithmatical operations on numerical data
– How to run an a/b test in Mixpanel
– Introduction to retention analysis
Time: Friday, November 18th, 11am Pacific Time.